Sunday, June 19, 2011

10/21/2009 - 33 weeks down, 6 to go!

Well I am now 33 weeks.  If I deliver a week early like the last two times, then I have roughly 6 weeks to go.  Of course I know they are all different and this one might not come at the same time, but I like seeing the number of weeks left going down!  Everything is looking well.  I saw the Midwife last week and I am still measuring right on the averages.  I am starting to think this might be a smaller baby than the last two.  That would be nice.  My weight gain is definitely less.
After fighting a cold for the last two weeks, I'm behind in everything.  I spent last night and tonight furiously doing laundry to try and catch up.  Meanwhile the list of stuff to do before baby gets here is not going down fast enough.  I need more energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment