Friday, November 11, 2011

Time's Change

This was a different kind of week in our homeschool.  Our oldest child really wanted to give public school a go, so we enrolled him in the local middle school as a 6th grader.  The house seems less full with him gone all day.  I am still homeschooling with my 9 year old daughter but I miss my son while he is gone.  I am excited for him!  His first week seemed to go very well.  My hope is that he is happy and successful at school and that he makes many new friends.

My 9yo completed Unit 9 in Bigger Hearts this week.  She is really starting to shine in her schoolwork this year. I am looking forward to the rest of the schoolyear with her and getting some more projects for the toddler going.

Short blog today but just wanted to get some thoughts down....

No comments:

Post a Comment